Saturday 15 April 2023

New blog!

 Hi all!

I hope you are well and thank you for visiting this blog. 

So this blog will act as an archive of all the work I have uploaded on my Deviantart: thelewlew User Profile | DeviantArt. We all know what Deviantart is like and how one minute you are fine and the next you have someone flagging your work. 

This blog belongs to you as much as me. All my amazing fans on Deviantart now have a place to find my work in case something happens to my account. Some would call this being over prepared but I feel it is only fair that I have a space for my work.

And I should say welcome to any new people. I hope you are all well and enjoy my work!

I will start by uploading all my old work on here in several archive posts. It will be in alphabetical order based on the name I gave the work.

Thank you for everything.

thelewlew 

No comments:

Post a Comment